Napkins Set - African Circles Indigo
This product is currently sold out.
Decorated with intricate circles inspired by traditional motifs, this napkin set combines bold colors and intricate design for the perfect statement piece. Eye-catching and fun, these napkins add vibrance and style to any table.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), these napkins are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with traditional motifs and vibrant indigo hues, they are sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Indigo
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
I love all of my Tribal Textiles pieces. Wall hanging, tablecloths, placemats, napkins and pillows. The variety of color ways and designs mean there is something beautiful to suit every home. You will not be disappointed.
My first exposure to Tribal Textiles was about 10 years ago when I received set of napkins as a gift and loved them. Then had a chance to visit Zambia and the Tribal Textiles workshop/showroom. So many amazing choices. The designs are beautiful and the fabrics and materials are well made. Love the quality, love the craftsmanship, love that it is helping the local craftsperson/economy. Well Done!