Table Mats - African Circles Indigo
This product is currently sold out.
Decorated with intricate circles inspired by traditional motifs, these table mats combine bold colors and intricate design for the perfect statement piece. Eye-catching and fun, these runners add vibrance and style to any table.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), these table mats are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with traditional motifs and vibrant indigo hues, they are sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 50cm x 35cm / Approx. 20" x 14"
- Color: Indigo
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Easy ordering. Quick arrival (even from Africa!) and the mats are lovely. High quality. Not flimsy. And beautiful. I am very happy to support this company as well:)